Learning and Development Manager
Role Required – Learning and Development Manager – UK wide
Due to the continued success and rapid growth of this national L&D provider, they were wishing to recruit a number of newly created roles across UK.
We were therefore tasked with sourcing and recruiting an experienced Learning & Development Manager to join them and support with the delivery of a variety of programmes.
The L&D company this recruitment brief was for is a successful, growing independent, privately owned training and development specialist operating within hospitality, retail facilities management and logistics.
They provide a number of learning and development solutions and services to their clients which include: design, delivery and assessment of apprenticeship programmes; assisting clients in the recruitment of apprentices; design and delivery of bespoke management development programmes; designing talent management frameworks.
The Role Requirements
Dynamic, engaging and creative were the key attributes required!
As the Learning & Development Manager they needed to be really dynamic and have the ability to demonstrate engaging interactive training using new and imaginative tools and methods, as this L&D provider wanted to move away from a ‘Chalk and Talk’ style training approach.
We needed to identify a trainer who was:
- A self-starter, who will set the agenda and make it happen.
- Passionate about keeping training simple, clear, honest and straightforward
- Experienced in a similar role and within a fast paced training environment
- Confident in writing and delivering bespoke training programs
- A trainer with some operational management experience, ideally from facilities management or hospitality, retail or logistics
- Naturally positive and optimistic outlook on life
- Committed to delivering the highest quality of training and people engagement
- Flexible and has a can-do, no nonsense attitude
- All about action, not words
With the introduction of the apprenticeship levy, the opportunities available to this training provider have become endless, so the opportunity to seek out and find highly effective learning and development managers was critical to their success.
The salary and benefits they offered successful applicants was £