Role Required – Operations Manager Contract Catering, East & West Midlands
Due to increased business and recently acquired contracts, the company were looking to create a new position for a highly experienced Operations Manager, who would oversee the management of a mixture of Education and Business & Industry contracts across the East and West Midlands.
The company recruiting were a respected independently owner-operated contract catering company with an emphasis on fresh food and service excellence. They catered for clients across a range of corporate headquarters, manufacturing contracts, education establishments and retail settings.
The Role Requirements
It was essential for the Operations Manager to have an in-depth understanding and knowledge of multi-site operations within contract catering.
The essential skills and attributes for the role included:
- An understanding of multi-site contract catering operations
- A strong work ethic and a genuinely enthusiastic manner
- The ability to forge excellent relationships with clients and colleagues
- A flair for food innovation and driving positive change
- Proven ability to direct, manage and motivate multiple teams
- A love of fresh food and quality service
- An overall passion for the hospitality industry
- Experience in managing multiple budgets
- Bags of personality!
As an experienced multi-site Operations Manager, they needed to hit the ground running whilst driving standards and motivating the teams across all of the contracts. The standard of food and service across the company being exemplary, it was vital that the Operations Manager had the passion and commitment to maintain consistency and efficiency across the board.
This was a unique opportunity to join the company in a newly created position at a time where the company were enjoying continued growth, therefore creating future career development for the right person.