Role Required – Restaurant Manager
To recruit an experienced and passionate Restaurant Manager who would manage a busy casual dining restaurant & bar specialising in artisan food and crafted drinks. To lead and develop a vibrant and diverse table and bar service team, help them to achieve their potential and consistently strive to exceed customer expectations in an amazing dining experience.
A growing independent restaurant group, with a real focus on local produce, freshly prepared on site to give a modern, exciting menu and a fresh dining experience. The company has been renowned for taking the greatest level of care and providing a memorable customer journey.
The Role Requirements
- Ideally a passionate Restaurant Manager / Gastro Pub Manager who loves to inspire and motivate
- Experience of managing both Front and Back of house teams
- A natural leader who is driven by service excellence
- Full financial accountabilities including P&L
- Working with the Head Chef in Menu development
- You could be a Restaurant Manager looking for a new challenge or ambitious Deputy Manager looking to develop their career
The ideal Restaurant Manager would have the experience of leading a team within a high footfall, fast-paced F&B environment. They needed to demonstrate at interview that they are passionate about food and beverage and have already enjoyed a solid career path, including experience in a high quality casual dining environment either as a Manager, Deputy Manager or accomplished and career-driven Assistant Manager.
As well as a great basic salary of £32K, the Restaurant Manager would also be rewarded with an achievable bonus structure, a generous holiday allowance (including Bank Holidays), staff discount for them and their family, regular appraisals and an opportunity to embark upon a great career where their personality and drive would be recognised and valued.