Role required – Revenue Manager – Hotel – Oxfordshire
To recruit a competitive and analytical Revenue Manager with proven experience at this level within a large single site branded hotel.
A large branded 4 star hotel in Oxfordshire, with extensive meeting and event spaces, spa and leisure facilities. The hotel has a great presence within the mid-week corporate transient business traveller through to the weekend leisure guests wanting a romantic getaway. An ideal hotel to host your special wedding day or hold a memorable social event. With the large meeting and event spaces on offer makes the hotel a perfect place to hold your meeting or event, gala dinner, exhibition, product launch or even a corporate away day. Making the most of the acres of land the hotel sits in. The hotel offers an excellent variety of facilities for the corporate guest through to the weekend leisure guest.
The Role Requirements
The Revenue Manager was to be the key driver for maximising bedrooms and meetings & events revenue for the hotel through effective revenue & rate management techniques.
Essential requirements included:
- The ability to develop relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Confidence and experience in making informed decisions
- Adjusting pricing and availability according to the market
- The skills to influence through presenting a clearly thought-out plan of action
- Engaging and convincing people throughout the process
- Fantastic relationship skills
- A competitive nature
- Analytical and tech-savvy approach
The Revenue Manager was an ideal role for someone who had managed the revenue for a similar large scale hotel, with a minimum of three years revenue management experience.
The salary on offer was £40-£45k + bonus and an attractable package and benefits.