Role required – Sales Manager – Venue
To recruit an energetic and outgoing Sales and Events Manager for a great Wedding and Events Venue in Wiltshire.
A privately owned Wedding and Events Venue set on an organic farm in Wiltshire. The Venue is a beautiful, contemporary wedding and events venue with stunning views over the lovely Wiltshire countryside. It is the perfect canvas upon which to create your perfect bespoke wedding celebration creating a lifetime of happy memories. Or an anniversary, christening, birthday, engagement – The venue is the ideal party venue for your landmark celebration.
The Role Requirements
The Sales and Events Manager was required to proactively drive the sales growth for Weddings and Events. They were to focus on developing the business within the local and national markets.
- Responding to all incoming enquiries for the venue including weddings, corporate
events and private parties
- Proactively managing the sales pipeline
- Conducting venue show rounds and visiting clients to present the venue as required
- Designing proposals, drawing up contracts and invoices
- Planning all events alongside the Operations Manager including liaising with all suppliers
and holding planning meetings with clients
- Attending weddings as the main point of contact for the bridal party
- Liaising with marketing consultant to keep website, social media and all digital platforms up
- Creatively and proactively seeking new business
The following experience was preferable:
- To have planned and managed events in a previous role, especially weddings
- To have sales experience within the events industry
The role was a fantastic opportunity for an existing Sales and Events Manager with experience within hotel or venue sales.
The salary on offer was £30-£35k plus bonus and an attractable package.