We are looking to recruit an experience Integrated Facilities Account Manager for this large contract in Manchester. You will own the development of the contract, transforming it in to a fully integrated solution for the customer, providing your expertise in managing cleaning, engineering, security and front of house.
You will develop a robust business strategy, driving the site to be a showcase and an example to be admired in the industry, demonstrating the value and transformational change that unitary management offers.
Taking full accountability of the site P&L, you will lead the overall management of performance of a large and diverse team. An inspirational mentor and decisive leader, you will attract, retain, and develop talent across the business and create a structure that supports succession planning and people development – this is the contract everyone wants to be part of.
As the primary client interface, you will build strong and sustainable relationships with senior client stakeholders and suppliers, and leverage those you have internally to ensure you always profile best practice from across the business.
As the lead for the contract, you will devise a strategy that will see the contract grow from singular service lines to a fully integrated solution, with a connected workspace proposition.
You will require the following experience:
- Senior experience and a proven track record of managing within a retail and facilities management service delivery environment
- Commercial budget accountability with exposure to client renegotiations
- Strategically strong, a clear passion for growing relationships and opportunities
- A desire to lead, take accountability and drive the team forward
- Sophisticated relationship building skills
- Familiarity of complex multi-stakeholder environments
- An energetic and determined personality, with a strong desire and focus to deliver added value and exceed business targets.
- Demonstrable P&L experience and a high degree of commercial acumen to play a full part in directing and leading the growth of the business.
- Sharp intellect and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to build target setting in the organisation, making it part of the culture, encouraging colleagues to excel to achieve.
It is essential that you are entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and possess the emotional intelligence to succeed within a fast-changing corporate environment.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful, please apply today, attaching your CV (as a Word document).