Our client is a large and well-established foodservice company. They are a vibrant, forward-thinking company who has a strong presence throughout the UK.
Operating contracts within Business and Industry, Healthcare and Education they are determined to achieve the highest standards of service and provide innovative fresh food. Due to ongoing success and growth, they are now looking for a Business Development Manager to drive their B&I sector across the Midlands.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for nurturing and increasing the sales within Business & Industry sectors for the UK. As the Business Development Manager, you will be client facing with gravitas, autonomy and the commerciality to take control of new business and the retention of current clients to meet and exceed targets at every opportunity.
The Business Development Manager will need to have the following experience/skills:
* Currently Business Development Manager or Sales Manager with Contract Catering
* In-depth knowledge of the Business & Industry sector
* Extensive understanding and experience of the bid and tender process, including leading pitches to key figures
* Commercially strong and financially aware
* Ability to think strategically in developing the business and influencing people within B&I
* Evidence of previous B&I contract gains, ideally including leading the bid on a large tender
* The drive and ability to generate circa £5m of new business per year
This role is looking to attract an ambitious individual as there is potential to progress into Senior Business Development Manager level and beyond, leading the agenda on sales, retention and client relationships.
If you possess the above skills and experience, please apply today by sending your CV as a Word document.
Please note, due to volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted.