This is a fantastic opportunity for an outgoing and highly driven Commercial Sales Manager to join an amazing sales and events team in London.
Basic salary up to £45,000 – East London
As Commercial Sales Manager, you will be joining a passionate, positive and confident team of people. Working with the contract caterer within a large events venue.
Overall purpose of the role –
- Support the Head of Events and Sales & Events team through effective communication and implementation of processes resulting in a strong, effective and sales focused team
- To manage the proposal procedure at senior level with venue client to ensure commercially sound, competitive and profitable financial deals for the benefit of the business and venue alike, whilst ensuring customer requirements and expectations are met.
- To ensure proactive and clear communication with the venue teams to develop and sustain professional relationships with a clear focus on the end customer.
- Work with the Commercial Sales Director to develop and implement a strategic sales plan to drive new C&E business and retention of existing accounts for the venue. To raise the profile of the company with existing and new clients working in partnership with the venue Sales teams.
- Develop customer relationships and adopt a robust first class customer service approach and culture across the venue team as a whole.
The Commercial Sales Manager is a great opportunity for a real foodie who is positive, outgoing and driven by success. Previous experience in a similar role with experience of the proposal procedure and presentations would be an advantage. In return, you will be working with a great supportive team with so many career opportunities in the future.