We are looking for someone to join this great Restaurant brand as Admin Clerk
This role combines the roles of Warehouse Operative and Admin Clerk, to give a much more rounded experience to the role and company.
– Place orders (online system)
– Record deliveries (online system)
– Receive deliveries (physical quantity check) and store them – this is more of Warehouse operative, but could say “occasionally help out with …”
– Organise stock and do stock counts
– communicate with suppliers
– help pick orders for restaurants (these would be delivered by our drivers)
– help with any other data entry, system update, or hr related items
– Oversee online shop activity (packing, preparing, fulfilling orders and corresponding with customers, amending our website) overseeing a junior member of the team on this.
– You will be extremely well organised due to the nature of the role
– An excellent communicator of others- direct report into the Production manager
-You will have experience as Admin clerk previously- ideally within a food driven company
The job is at the Central Kitchen and Distribution/Delivery Hub for a London based restaurant chain. Central kitchen is located near City Airport
As Amin Clerk you would be joining a small company so there is a large spectrum of jobs to be carried out and there are opportunities to grow and develop in areas that you will find attractive.
The Admin clerk role is primarily Mon to Friday from 8am to 5pm.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
The role based on 42 hour contract
Salary of £30,000- There are some perks as well – staff lunch and you get 50% off in restaurants when dining friends or family.