Director of Food & Hotel Services – £90-£110k
Our client – an established and successful brand – part of a £1bn turnover global company, has emerged from a turbulent few years and is now looking towards a future of innovative growth. A brand new Director of Services role has been created to work closely with the product team to develop and deliver tangible and service-driven products to increase margins and spend.
The successful candidate will have multi-site operational experience in a food-focussed travel, hospitality or retail environment, with a sound knowledge of food trends, ensuring our client is achieving an unrivalled offer and exceptional service standards.
The Director of Services role is responsible for £62m revenue (across 10 sites) from a variety of streams and has two direct reports with the following key duties:
- Setting the strategy for services to ensure a safe operation fully compliant with all relevant legislation.
- Working with on-site teams to define standards and training of staff required and monitor the delivery of the agency contracts
- Delivering the service and brand standards as defined by our client and ensuring there is an audit mechanism in place to ensure adherence to those standards across all sites.
- Driving financial results of F&B, from both a revenue and margin perspective with a particular focus on minimising waste.
- Working with third party suppliers to ensure best in class operational delivery and standards across all food and hotel services.
If you have the necessary experience and the tenacity to take on this exciting transformative challenge, please send your CV to Candice Cook.