A fantastic role for an experienced Events Manager (Reactive Sales) to join an independent luxury 5* hotel in the heart of London.
Events Manager Salary Range – £40,000 – £42,000
Events Manager Benefits –
- Service charge
- 28 to 32 days holiday per year (increase with years of service)
- Complimentary stay including a food and beverage experience
- Career planning – regular performance reviews
- £1,000 “Refer a Friend” scheme
- 50% Discount in Food and Beverage Outlets
- Cycle to work scheme or season ticket loan
- Uniform and meals on duty
- Discounted friends and family rates
- Employee assistance programme
- Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition incentives
As the Events Manager you will –
- Respond to all enquiries
- Prepare for and carry out show rounds
- Create proposals and contracts
- Plan and manage all details and logistics for the event
- Updating the function sheet with all final details in readiness to hand over to the operations team to deliver the service on the day
- Work with the wider sales team to meet budgeted sales targets
- Work with the reservations Manager, ensure all changes and amendments to any group bookings are regularly communicated
The hotel is truly stunning and is ideal for smaller intimate weddings, events, fashion shows and meetings.
This role will suit someone who has either had years of experience managing events from the enquiry stage who is not quite ready to leave the world of events. Alternatively, someone who would like to join a smaller property with fewer more intimate spaces to sell. Or on the other hand, someone who is looking for career progression who is ready to take on the responsibility and management of all new meetings and event enquiries.