Salary of £45-£50k
Not just any Executive chef role, this one really is for a superhero within the kitchen at this extensive Stadium venue
Looking for a creative Executive Chef, proficient in all aspects of food preparation and menu planning as Executive Chef you will be an absolute Chief of this stadium kitchen and business, driving all areas and maintain complete control of the kitchen.
As an Executive Chef, you’re as close to a superhero as it gets in the kitchen. Everyone in the team, at all levels will look to you for inspiration and direction to ensure venue catering at its absolute best.
Working for a renowned contract catering, proficient in this style of Operation, are looking for an Executive Chef to join them at this exciting time. Believing that the whole experience matters and so look for someone who shares the same values:
- Employee Recognition: recognise and value the contribution of others.
- Loyalty to client/customer satisfaction: warm, friendly and genuine with ability to build trust and loyalty.
- Innovation: actively seek to improve ways of working and offer suggestions.
- Operational Excellence: committed to achieving results through demonstrating a “can-do” attitude.
- Responsibility: takes personal responsibility to ensure all company ways of working are adhered to.
Offering an excellent starting salary with great additional benefits for the perfect Executive Chef, please make your application now with an up to date CV outlining the required experience.