This a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Controller to join a stylish hotel in the cosmopolitan heart of London.
BASIC SALARY UP TO £45,000 PLUS 10% BONUS
EXCELLENT COMPANY BENEFITS:
- Exclusive employee discounted rates
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in the UK Restaurants & Bars
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
- Free Healthcare plan, with optional enhancements
- Workplace pension scheme
- Meals on duty
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF THE FINANCIAL CONTROLLER:
As Finance Controller, you will prepare monthly management accounts, manage sales ledgers and manage creditors and contracts. Participate in the hotel forecasting process and hotel budget processes, supporting the forecast of payroll and expenses as well as reviewing and challenging the revenue forecast as appropriate. You will Compile a monthly cash flow forecast and monitor bank transactions as well as attend Owner and Management Company meetings as required.
You will report into the General Manager and Regional Finance Controller.
THE FINANCIAL CONTROLLER SHOULD BRING:
- Qualified ACCA, CIMA or CA
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Hotel Finance Environment.
- Proven ability to manage Profit & Loss accounts, to agreed timelines, and achieving set target parameters.
As Financial Controller, you will be dynamic, confident and ambitious. You will join the heart of the hotel bringing a smile with you to work and being passionate about providing an exceptional guest experience. We are looking for someone with great personality and a real flair for hospitality who is genuine and caring and wants to come to work to have fun.