Job Title: Food and Beverage Director
Food and Beverage Director Remunerations ad Benefits:
* £70-80k annual salary
* Up to 20% bonus
* Executive Pension and Medical
* Staff discounts across the company
An iconic, luxurious 5* resort in the East of Scotland is looking to employ a forward thinking, service-driven Food and Beverage Director to effectively lead multiple outlets within a world-class operation.
The successful Food and Beverage Director will be impeccably presented, with an outgoing nature and excellent communication and influencing skills. Together with a keen eye for detail and the ability to keep up with current food and beverage trends the Food and Beverage Director will lead the team to continuous success.
Food and Beverage Director Responsibilities:
* Strategy and Project Management: Defines and communicates the direction for each outlet and the Food and Beverage Department, ensuring overall success of the day to day operation, at the same time upholding the innovative and creative reputation of the division.
* Staff Management: Effective leadership of a dynamic, multi-cultural, local and international team, clearly defining and assigning responsibility and authority for the operation of the outlets. Mentoring and developing, and identifying and nurturing areas for personal growth within the team.
* Costs and Finances: Consistently improving financial profitability of the Food and Beverage Department – inventory control & calculation for monthly analysis and reconciliation, reviewing costs and keeping them in line with budget and forecast, including staffing costs.
* Compliance: Ensuring departmental adherence to regulations around HACCP, Health & safety, Fire and Emergency Procedures.
As Food and Beverage Director, you will be personable with the ability to communicate at all levels and always demonstrating sophistication, charisma, professional etiquette and pride in brand values.
This is an incredible opportunity to be at the fore-front of a World-Class Food and Beverage Department, if you have the skill and the personal demeanour, please make contact With Candice.