Front of house Manager
An exclusive use wedding venue that has its own in-house catering and operations team to run the weddings.
Looking to hire a Front of house manager whom will be key to oversee and support the Wedding coordinator and operations teams in the delivery of service.
Bringing to the role as a Front of house manager will be all your experience at this level to assist and support with the couples perfect wedding day, supporting and ensuring as Front of house manager that the service and delivery are on point and completely exceed both couples and venue expectations.
You will be super organised with a complete eye for detail and the total passion to support this, providing the huge support that is needed to effectively communicate and coordinate throughout the business and to ensure each and every couple have the best possible Wedding day.
As Front of house manager the role will include:
- Total confidence as Front of house manager is key along with strong communication with the FOH team, Wedding coordinator and Kitchen, throughout the event.
- A Good understanding of communications required to delivery of service and its efficiency from the Venue as Front of house manager.
- To produce accurate paperwork and invoices following each planning meeting and to communicate wedding details to the relevant departments in accordance with the required timescales.
- Managing the FOH team in line with requirement of the day and that of the Venue.
- Following up with key members of the bridal party to ensure no issues or complaints arise.
- Can do attitude at all times.
- To be responsible for ensuring standards of service are adhered to at all times by the team on wedding and event days, including presentation of staff, presentation of venue, customer service and cleanliness of both back and front of house areas.
- Working closely with the Wedding coordinator to ensure delivery of service is in line with all expectations of both venue and couples.
- To be responsible for liaising with the Head Chef and Food & Beverage Manager to convey specific requirements of the wedding party and to ensure all food allergens are discussed with the Head Chef prior to the wedding day as Front of house manager.
About You as Front of house manager
- You will need to have a genuine passion in hospitality, especially for Weddings with excellent written and verbal communication skills, be highly organised, numerate, proactive, and approachable.
- You will need to work effectively under pressure and deal with the unexpected., thinking on your feet is essential.
- Proven previous experience of wedding and event management is essential or as a Front of house manager within a similar venue.
- Previous experience in customer service is essential.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Some experience in managing a team.
- Computer literacy essential with strong administration skills.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to always maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent team working skills with the ability to work collaboratively and co-operatively with colleagues.
- Prepared to work evenings, weekends, and shift patterns that the business requires.
- You will need to hold a valid driving license and have your own car, due to location of site and no public transport close by.
Front of house manager the Salary:
- £24,000- £25,000 per year.
All new employees will be required to have been double vaccinated for Covid-19.