We are now short listing candidates on behalf of a large and progressive contract caterer.
We are looking for a General Manager for this newly won contract in Lancashire and this is a fantastic opportunity to drive this new client relationship in a state of the art education contract.
As an experienced General Manager within contract catering, you will ensure that the client relationship and leadership of a sizeable team is your core focus.
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you have:
- The ability to forge and maintain excellent client relationships
- Experience in managing a large single site within contract catering
- The ability and interest in being hands on and visible in your site
- A genuine interest in a creative and innovative food offer
- A natural leadership style, someone who gains follow-ship
- Logical problem solving skills and the ability to think on your feet
- Strong finance and report writing skills
You will also be required to maximise revenue and monitor budgets, whilst also ensuring that all Health & Safety, Food Safety and Employment laws are adhered to.
If the above sounds like you and you can demonstrate the following then please send your CV (as a Word document).
Please note, due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.