This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced General Manager of catering & hospitality. Employed by an innovative contract caterer, you will be managing a large and diverse residential conference & events venue in the centre of Birmingham.
We are looking for a dedicated leader with extensive experience in managing teams to deliver exemplary service with fresh, on-trend food within a high-end education establishment.
Liaising with internal and external customers you will possess excellent communication skills creating a positive customer experience for them whilst exceeding expectations.
This needs to be a General Manager who has:
* Experience in the management and provision of high end catering & hospitality services
* Evidence of strong client relationships
* Immaculate personal presentation
* Strong leadership skills, someone who sets the tone and highest standards for the team to follow
* The ability to perform as a self-starter, whilst working with pace and on their own initiative
* Organisational skills and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* A natural passion for maintaining high standards and delivering great service
* Desire to grow and develop their career
* Commercial awareness with sound financial reporting skills
Management of a housekeeping team would be advantageous, but is not essential.
If you are interested in becoming part of an organisation with an exemplary reputation for excellence of food and service, please apply by sending your CV (as a Word document) today.
Please note due to volume of applications, only those applicants with suitable skill-sets will be contacted.