Job Title: General Manager
Our client, is a very successful, food-focussed contract caterer who has won numerous awards, is looking to recruit a General Manager to look after a B&I contract along Victoria Embankment. A proactive, responsive, service-orientated General Manager would be best placed to maintain an excellent relationship with the client, whilst delivering a high end offer.
General Manager Benefits:
Generous salary up to £45k
33 days holiday
Season ticket loan/ cycle to work scheme
5% company pension contribution
The contract consists of a busy multi-stationed staff dining area – which takes a nett of up to £3k per day serving around 1500 people a day – a trendy coffee bar, and event catering, and so a commercial mind-set would be beneficial.
General Manager ideal attributes:
* Genuine passion to provide a modern, fresh food offer, working alongside the Head Chef and within company guidelines and standards
* Influential leadership, driving service efficiency across the account and effective communication
* Ability to analyse and report on P&L, identify and implement cost-savings
* Compliance and health and Safety regulations
* Team training and mentorship – regular training performance appraisals
The successful General Manager must have previous experience in a commercial B&I contract is essential, together with a sound financial acumen. If this sounds like a great next step for you, do apply!