An exciting opportunity to work as General Manager, based in the Central London based Casual dining branded Restaurant chain.
Individual needs to have extensive experience of working within a Casual dining concept, with a can do hands on approach where required, along with a driven and assertive ability to take the site and team forward to a new level.
AS General Manager you will be an excellent communicator, will be much organised and have patience to support this hard working production team, both from a hands on approach and from a support role.
To add to excitement there are also planned projects, new openings and support with retention within 8 sites across London.
Unique opportunity as General Manager
- Experience working with a growing Branded casual dining concept
- P&L accountability / and financial responsibility
- Staff development and training of team (50 staff)
- Cost management (labour, payroll, wastage, and stock control)
- General Manager within a Casual dining concept for a minimum of three years
- Excellent communicator with both company, team and customers alike
- Digital system control
- Supplier management
- On and off site facility management
- Holiday & HR management
However primary responsibility will be focused on service and increasing sales within company directive.
Remuneration in £45/52k range. 28 paid holidays per year. Other benefits include optional private medical care, 50% staff discount when dining in the restaurants with friend and family.