Our award-winning contract catering client, is looking for an EMEA Group Finance Manager who will have management accountability & oversight of all financial functions for 6 profit centres within a prestigious account. The Finance Manager must have a results-oriented mind-set as they work closely with the operations team, focussing on P&L analysis and regular forecasting and monitoring of financial performance.
The successful Finance Manager will manage the account, maintain and develop client relationships, preparing and conducting regular financial reviews and identifying opportunity for cost effectiveness. An excellent communicator (with both internal and external stakeholders), with strong numeracy skills and a proven track record in a high volume commercial, contract catering financial roles will ensure the Finance Manager is effectively responsible on-site finances and reporting for all UK accounts. Financial work must be completed effectively, accurate and on time:
– EMEA reporting of Global Contract to client
– Producing detailed and accurate Financial reports with variance analysis
– Challenging and working alongside internal stakeholders to achieve target results
– Producing monthly P&L statement with commentary and attend review
– Complete Month End in line with timelines, preparations, and posting of month end journals, including intercompany cost transfers, reconcile summary and ensure correct client invoices
– Liaising with head office functions (Credit Control, Accounts Payable, sales & Billing) on issues related to the account
– Providing ad-hoc reports and analysis of key projects.
In addition to an attractive remuneration of £50k the Group Manager is entitled to the following benefits:
* 33 days holidays, including bank holidays – increasing to 34 after 3 full years & 36 after 5 full years
* Pension: Company’s Group Personal Pension Plan, employee contribution rate of 5% and an employer contribution rate of 5%.
* Season ticket loan, bike to work scheme
This is a wonderful opportunity not to be in an office all day number-crunching, but be part of the business, customer and client focussed. Apply now!