Head chef- Stadium venue
Are you a Head chef with experience of football or Rugby clubs?
This Club ground is seeking for an experience Head chef whom is in need to their next challenge, this fresh food site has three kitchens in a 4 mile radius that requires it’s Head chef to be well organised and have experience and knowledge of this style of operation,
The club and contract catering are hugely investing in this role and site, so there is a great opportunity to join a growing catering team. Working across all club operated sites, including the training ground first team and academy catering and would be responsible for assisting for:
- Preparation, presentation and serving of the food offered to guests attending all functions & Match Days to the required standard.
- Assisting with the planning, preparation and serving of food to players at the training ground and stadium.
The successful applicant will ensure that at all times, the kitchen and associated areas meet and where possible exceed the legal and company health and safety requirements.
This role will help with the co-ordination of the casual chefs and kitchen porters’ rota ensuring operational efficiency at all times aiming to exceed expectations.
Head chef Job Description:
- Overall responsibility for the kitchen and operation back of house, whilst being front facing were required.
- To ensure that all menus are produced to the highest possible standard and reflect current trends, seasonal changes and service styles.
- Ensure maintain good staff, customer and client relations at all times.
- To ensure that all systems and procedures in the Health and Safety and Food Safety Manuals are maintained at all times throughout the year.
- To develop/assist developing menus for events and Match Days based on quality, cost and nutritional constraints.
- To Support the whole Management team in all areas of the operation.
Head chef Personal Specification:
- Excellent organisational skills.
Experience of at least two years at Head chef level within Football/ Rugby Stadium
- Ability to communicate concisely, assertively and effectively at all levels within the organisation.
- A driver with own car
Self starter with good organisation skills and ability to think on your feet
- Assertive, calm & with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work flexibly – including weekends and evenings as and when required.
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery.
- A “can-do” attitude
Hours of Work:Full Time – 40 Hours per week