Head of Indirect – B2B Sales
An exciting Head of Indirect Sales role has arisen with an established brand looking towards a future of collaborate growth through the focus on B2B relationships to improve their offer of collaborative packages.
The successful candidate will:
- Be tenacious in their approach to sales with naturally outstanding communication skill
- Have existing relationships with Hotels, Tour Operators, Coach Companies and Travel/ Holiday websites, with the ability to maximise the contributions of existing partnerships.
Based out of satellite offices in the Guildford/ Twickenham area, the role will be creative in thinking, to achieve the following key responsibilities:
- Driving the indirect tourist sales strategy and delivery
- Identifying new partnership opportunities to increase the reach of the brand
- Setting the strategy for indirect sales for the brand including clarity on how best to manage third parties in terms of cost of sales and margin, alongside direct channels
- Clearly prioritising B2B partners to optimise tourist margin and revenue
- Managing cost of sales and contribution for all tourist third parties to enhance margin and deliver tourist revenue
- Identifying new tourist B2B approaches and markets to develop new margin enhancing relationships to drive tourist sales as well as increasing revenue and margin from existing third parties
The role will work alongside revenue management to ensure the right promotions and pricing are in place and also with onsite teams to manage the product offering and operational delivery for group and specialist customers.
If this role excites you and you are eager to explore this opportunity, please send your CV to Candice Cook