This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Head of Hospitality to lead and develop a unique and beautiful venue in South Yorkshire. Attracting high profile weddings and providing hotel accommodation to A-list celebrities, this property caters for 35 (and growing) weddings and a large number of events throughout the year.
We are looking for a dedicated at meticulous Head of Hospitality with extensive experience in driving teams to deliver excellent hospitality in a high profile venue setting. With a core operational team of 20 + extra staff for large scale events, the property can accommodate 120 seated, 150 standing, 1,000+ in the marquee.
Reporting in to and working closely with the Estates Manager and Director/Owner, you will possess excellent communication skills, experience in managing weddings and events whilst creating a positive customer experience at all times.
As Head of Hospitality, it is essential that you are:
- Experienced in the management and provision weddings and high profile event catering
- Incredibly passionate about the food and hospitality sector as a whole
- Immaculately presented with naturally positive, warm and professional communication skills
- Someone who sets the tone and ensures exemplary standards
- Self motivated with the ability to work autonomously, with pace and on your own initiative
- Commercially aware with a focus on driving sales and developing the business
- Great with people from all cultures and backgrounds
- Organised and unflappable under pressure!
- Able and willing to roll your sleeves up in conjunction with stepping back to look at the operation more strategically
- Entrepreneurial and keen to grow and develop your career as the venue numbers increase
- Food Safety, Health & Safety and Allergen trained, with excellent working knowledge in all areas
- Accomplished in understanding day to day HR processes with the support of an external Consultant
Please note, there are also live-in opportunities available.
If you are passionate about weddings and events and are interested in becoming part of boutique venue with an exemplary reputation, please apply by sending your CV (as a Word document) today.
Please note, due to volume of weddings, this role operates a 5 in 7 basis with many of the events at the weekends, although this can be flexible with the existing team operating at their highest potential.