We are recruiting on behalf of an established and respected independent contract caterer, who operate across the business and industry, care and education sectors.
Due to new contract wins and increase in existing client business, they are looking to recruit a highly experienced and dynamic Head of Operations to oversee around 15 contracts across the Home Counties to London areas.
A proven Head of Operations or someone established at a Senior Operations Manager level, it is essential that you have an in-depth understanding of complex and diverse accounts within a high profile catering & hospitality setting.
To succeed in this role you will need to have:
* A strong understanding of multi-site contract catering operations – within B&I, Independent Schools or high profile events
* The ability to forge and develop excellent relationships with your clients and colleagues
* A flair for food innovation and driving positive change
* Proven ability to engage, lead, manage and motivate multiple teams
* A love of fresh food and exemplary service
* Experience in managing multiple and complex client accounts/budgets
* A strong work ethic and a genuinely enthusiastic manner
The standard of food and service required across the contracts is exemplary, so it is vital you have the passion and commitment to maintain consistency and efficiency across the board.
Within this organisation, there is huge potential for career development, so someone with ambition and desire for personal progression will be of great interest to us.
If you have the multi-site contract catering experience together with the drive and presence to help this business retain contracts and continue to grow, then please apply by sending your CV (Word document please).
Please note, due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.