We are recruiting on behalf of an established and respected contract caterer, who operate across the business and industry, care and education (state and independent) sectors.
Due to new contract wins and an increase in existing client business, they are looking to recruit a highly experienced and dynamic Head of Operations to oversee the management of around 12 contracts across the Home Counties to London areas.
A proven Senior Operations Manager or Head of Operations, it is essential that you have an in-depth understanding of complex and diverse accounts within a high profile catering & hospitality setting.
To succeed in this role as Head of Operations, you will need to have:
* A strong understanding of multi-site contract catering operations – within B&I, Independent Schools or high profile events
* The ability to forge and develop excellent relationships with your clients and colleagues
* A flair for food innovation and driving positive change
* Proven ability to engage, lead, manage and motivate multiple teams
* A love of fresh food and exemplary service
* Experience in managing multiple and complex client accounts/budgets
* A strong work ethic and a naturally enthusiastic manner
The standard of food and service required across the contracts is exemplary, so it is vital you have the passion and commitment to maintain consistency and efficiency across the board.
Within this organisation, there is huge potential for career development, so a Head of Operations with the ambition and desire for personal progression to Operations Director level in time will be of great interest to us.
If you have the multi-site contract catering experience together with the drive and presence to help this business retain and develop contracts as the sector continues to grow, please apply by sending your CV (Word document please).
Please note, due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.