Head of People- £45-50k
Are you an energetic, people focused Head of People with a passion for developing & delivering the HR plan through a team across this growing and established company based in London.
This family run hospitality business are passionate about delivering the highest levels of service and client experience. Providing people with passion and individuality who put their clients at the very heart of everything they do. They are looking for an authentic, people focused Head of People to providing leadership and direction in developing the business going forward.
As Head of people you would to be part of an iconic family run hospitality business who put people at the heart of everything they do, strive to be a great place to work, & drive a culture of high engagement across its teams?
As the Head of People, you will provide tactical and strategic Human Resources support, to the Operations Director ensuring that the business is delivering on its promise of being a great place to work.
You will partner and build relationships with the senior leadership team to understand needs & make recommendations for improvements that influence strategy, approach, or direction of company.
You will be analytical in your approach, leveraging data, external market knowledge and insight to inform talent decisions that support current and future needs, sharing and informing with ExCo level
The Head of People will be laser focussed on driving the retention agenda, working closely with the SLT to ensure the resourcing plans are current and water tight.
You will support the CEO and finance director to create the right reward strategies & plans that enable the business to attract & retain the best talent for the business
Head of people- A senior HR Generalist Profile
- Proven HR & L&D background
- Ideally hotel or restaurant experience
- Ideally multi lingual
- Head of people Key projects / focus of the role
- Staff retention
- L&D / Training
- Pick back on short briefing sessions for targeted issues e.g. sleeping! theft,
- Difficult conversations, managing a rota, communicating etc.
- Business Communication
- Staff survey – pulse
- Staff forum – employee voice
- Length of service / birthday etc. rewards and recognition
- Support drive – through analytics – looking at where people are located / why they leave / how they find us etc. developing this, monitoring and championing department
- Knowledge and proficient use of Fourth Hospitality software
- Head Office / Company
- Goals! Strategic direction etc.
- Colour Works (head office)
- Company days / learning events This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual so if you are interested in discussing this further, apply now.