A great opportunity to be part of the management team and own/drive reservations and pre-bookings for this experiential concept, with several sites across London. The concepts replicate much-loved activities and the venues offer a truly memorable and social environment.
To lead a central reservations department in an exceptionally high volume, multisite and multi-brand company.
Responsible for the pre-booked revenue strategy, implementation of booking covers, and analysis of the reservations function.
- Own and drive the reservations strategy from activity pricing, to booking optmisation, to setting team incentives to drive upselling
- Overseeing and utilising the online booking platforms to constantly deliver high volume booking levels, while allowing the reservation teams to focus on exceptional customer service and action all upselling opportunities
- Directly drive revenue in the form of pre-booked reservations, proactive, and reactive events to all venues and exceeding targets set
- Work closely with the Operations Team to achieve the overall annual venue targets
- Manage the guest touch points to book our venues – booking platform, telephony, email, website chat bot.
- Regularly create and maintain department efficiencies contributing to a slick and streamlined customer journey whilst benefiting the bottom line
- Provide revenue reporting, forecasting and analysis for the department
- Work closely with the Head of Sales to create a strategy aggressively exploring market opportunities, ultimately resulting in growth in corporate, private events and conferencing
- Support the marketing team to deliver campaign initiatives
- Own the commerciality of the offers and packages
- Manage the two Reservations Managers and support their teams as a whole
- Continually review the online booking journey and work with the marketing team to ensure it is converting as many guests as possible and that the email journey for bookers encourages upselling
- Hitting and exceeding quarterly pre-booked revenue targets, and contributing to the overall venue targets
- Regularly review existing revenue streams to ensure the offering is the absolute best it could be and warrants continuous resources
- Regularly identify new revenue streams, looking at the market, identifying gaps, and thinking outside the box on how to drive additional revenue to the business
- Maintain exceptionally high standards in a team that needs to operate efficiently and effectively throughout every quarter of the year
- Supporting Reservations Managers in leading, coaching, and developing individual team members
- Maintaining regular, detailed reporting of individual and team performance
- Providing regular detailed analysis to senior members of the company, providing insights into the business
- Conducting regular quality checks throughout the department, taking necessary action to improve standards
- Creating a detailed departmental training structure with success criteria, including venue cross-training
- Working closely with senior management on policy reviews and communicating to customer base
- Working with Marketing and Operations to conceptualize and implement all products and campaigns relevant to Reservations
- Monitoring fluctuations in conversions based on enquiry response levels, identifying gaps in the business, and creating an action plan to combat
- Monitoring the daily and weekly reservations, highlighting areas of concern, driving the team to fill the gaps, and communicating anything necessary at earliest opportunity.
- Analysing weekly sales mix, understanding areas to improve.
- Reviewing and analysing call reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Responsible for recruiting a robust team in preparation for peaks and troughs of the business
The ideal candidate will have worked in the hospitality industry and have experience of managing a similar reservations/bookings system. You will need to be a self-starter with an anyalytical mind.