This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Hospitality Manager to join an outstanding contract caterer at this unique contract in a truly beautiful setting in the East Midlands. A prestigious college with international customers, this property caters for extensive weddings and events throughout the year.
We are looking for a dedicated Hospitality Wedding & Event Manager with extensive experience in managing teams to deliver excellent hospitality in a high profile educational environment.
Reporting in to and working closely with the site General Manager, you will possess excellent communication skills, experience in managing weddings and events whilst creating a positive customer experience at all times.
This needs to be a Hospitality Manager who is:
- Experienced in the management and provision weddings and event catering
- Immaculate in their personal presentation
- A strong leader who sets the tone and highest standards for the team to follow
- Self motivated with the ability to work with pace and on their own initiative
- Commercially aware
- Great with people from all cultures and backgrounds
- Organised and able to work under pressure
- Passionate about maintaining high standards and delivering great service
- Willing to assist in all aspects of wedding and hospitality provision
- Keen to grow and develop their career
If you are passionate about weddings and interested in becoming part of an organisation with an exemplary reputation for excellence of food and service, please apply by sending your CV (as a Word document) today.
Please note, due to volume of weddings, this role operates 40 hours per week on a 4 in 7 basis. The majority of the shifts will be across the weekends to oversee the wedding functions.