Job Title: Hotel Reception Manager
Reception Manager Benefits:
* £30k salary
* Up to £1000 gratuities
* Recommend a friend scheme
* Meals on duty
* Option to have accommodation at £250 per month
* Family and friends discounts within the group
* Free use of leisure facilities
A beautiful river-side 80+ bedroom hotel, complete with outstanding dining facilities, leisure facilities and spa is looking for a dynamic Reception Manager to lead a diverse team of receptionists.
The Reception Manager should have extensive knowledge of sites, tours, transport options and activities in Dunkeld and surrounds.
Reception Manager Duties:
* Lead and Manage the Reception team in establishing, maintaining, reviewing and improving consistent high standards of products and services to our customers.
* Ensure that guests receive an efficient, friendly, consistent, and personalized service from yourself and all members of the team
* Managing and developing a team of 6+ through training, guidance, and communication
* Recruitment, induction and training of Receptionists
* Administration of team matters such as rota’s, absence management, appraisals, annual leave requests, disciplinary, grievance and performance management
* Management of all statutory and company regulations relating to health & safety, hygiene, fire and emergency procedures
* Ensure that the security of the front desk, offices, and storage areas are maintained at all times
* Work with the Rooms Division Manager with the management of the team recruitment process
* Analyze key areas of improvement by utilizing KPI’s and other performance/financial targets
* Process out of hours reservations enquiries
* Assist with Duty Manager shifts when required.
If you are a Reception Manager experiences in the above responsibilities please send your CV to Candice