A beautiful 4 star hotel, right on the water in the Lake District is looking for a people-focussed Housekeeper, with a keen eye for detail. The successful Housekeeper will report into the General Manager and lead from the front to motivate and develop the housekeeping team to enhance the standards of the department.
Not only will the Housekeeping Manager, along with their team, take ownership of the cleanliness and turnaround of 80 bedrooms, but also all public area and back of house areas as well as the spa. Team engagement is key in order to successfully perform these areas of responsibility:
- Manage the timeous turn-around of rooms between departure and arrival times.
- Ensure VIP gifting is ready for placement before guest arrival.
- Identify training and development needs to ensure standards are improved and consistent.
- Making sure deep cleaning, and carpet cleaning in all areas is on a manageable timetable to ensure regularity.
- Reporting areas of concern to maintenance for repair and following up.
- Stock control of linen, amenities and cleaning products.
- Rostering of staff and managing costs according to business needs.
If you are a passionate Housekeeper, who takes pride in the ownership of your workplace and it’s cleanliness and appearance, please apply now. Accommodation is available (£215p/m) and so this is an opportunity for anyone open to relocation.