Job Title: Housekeeping Manager
A beautiful 4 star hotel, right on the water in the Lake District is looking for a people-focussed Housekeeping Manager, with a keen eye for detail.
The successful Housekeeping Manager will report into the General Manager and lead from the front to motivate and develop the housekeeping team to enhance the standards of the department.
* Housekeeping Manager Benefits
* Competitive salary of £30,000 per annum
* Meals on duty
* Uniform provided
* Group- staff benefits
* Live in accommodation if required (charge of £215pm)
Not only will Housekeeping Manager, along with their team, take ownership of the cleanliness and turnaround of 80 bedrooms, but also all publics area and back of house areas as well as the spa. Team engagement is key in order to successfully perform these areas of responsibility:
* Manage the timeous turn-around of rooms between departure and arrival times.
* Ensure VIP gifting is ready for placement before guest arrival.
* Identify training and development needs to ensure standards are improved and consistent.
* Making sure deep cleaning, and carpet cleaning in all areas is on a manageable timetable to ensure regularity.
* Reporting areas of concern to maintenance for repair and following up.
* Stock control of linen, amenities and cleaning products.
* Rostering of staff and managing costs according to business needs.
If you are a passionate Housekeeping Manager, who takes pride in the ownership of your workplace and its cleanliness and appearance, please apply now. Accommodation is available (£215p/m) and so this is an opportunity for anyone open to relocation.