We are currently seeking a dynamic and forward-thinking London Group Manager, to oversee 2 flagship B&I sites in Central London ensuring excellent standards in food quality, delivery and presentation are achieved and maintained.
The B&I sites, site populations of 1500 and 7000, both have a Coffee Bar, Staff Restaurant, cost outlets and Meeting Rooms and the service-driven Group Manager will monitor and actively seek ways to improve the catering offer and service in line with company standards and client objectives.
A proven track record in high volume B&I commercial operations, delivering budgeted profit levels is essential in order for the Group Manager along with the following capabilities:
– Operational: visit each location on a regular basis to establish, maintain and develop business, reviewing service delivery to ensure the offer is relevant with a focus on innovation, service excellence and market place relevance.
– Team Management: oversee team recruitment, provide development and champion a training culture ensuring succession plan is up to date. Mentorship is key to support the management team and motivating them towards achieving their objectives
– Health & Safety: compliance with company hygiene and safety requirements ensure training records, food diaries and equipment maintained as per company policy.
– Client/ Account Management: Maintain and develop client relationships through regular reviews, facilitating new business and retention activities.
– Finance: act as purchasing officer and budget controller for the operations, and prepare and manage accurate forecasts.
In addition to an attractive remuneration of £50k the Group Manager is entitled to the following benefits:
* 33 days holidays, including bank holidays – increasing to 34 after 3 full years & 36 after 5 full years
* Pension: Company’s Group Personal Pension Plan, employee contribution rate of 5% and an employer contribution rate of 5%.
* Season ticket loan, bike to work scheme
The successful Group Manager might already be in a similar role, or ready to take the next step from a single B&I. Apply now!