Seeking a Marketing and Communications Manager to join an award winning contract caterer.
As Marketing and Communications Manager, you will join a team of people who create a culture of encouragement and support. An innovative environment with a team of supportive, energetic, fun and friendly people who all have food and hospitality in their hearts.
- Owner of marketing campaigns and initiatives launched in the business.
- Develop & execute communications strategies, both internally & externally.
- Management of internal comms platform.
- Storytelling: identity, frame, and bring to life stories that support our vision & values.
- Creation & management of external communication campaigns.
- Ownership of social media strategy and content creation across all social platforms
- Ownership of the website content and design, including data analytics.
- Work alongside the wider department on seasonal food initiatives, including idea generation, communication approach, food photography shoots, copywriting of content, digital and social activation, and event execution.
- Research and analyse market trends and competitors.
- Support internal and external events – including working alongside the sales teams to enhance impact and brand influence.
- Management of the online marketing platform and the relationships with external suppliers linked to marketing functions (printers, web developers).
- Creation & management of external communication & PR campaigns.
- Work with our internal design department to deliver campaigns and initiatives.
- Report the ROI of marketing campaigns and report findings to your line manager and wider business.
- A passion for food
- Experience in a similar Marketing and Communications role.
- Experience with digital marketing, SEO, analytics, social media platforms and associated reporting.
- Articulate written, visual, and verbal communicator, excellent copy accuracy and proofreading skills
- Experience utilising Google Analytics for analysis and reporting
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills
Basic salary up to £55,000 with some flexibility based on individual experience.
Car allowance or company car, mileage, Annual bonus of £3.5k, Pension, Private healthcare and 25 holidays plus bank holidays.
Location can be anywhere as based from home with some travel requirements.