A fantastic new opportunity to join a catering and facilities management consultancy as Marketing and Communications Manager. This is a PART TIME role working 5 days a week, up to 4 hours a day – FULLY REMOTE WORKING
SALARY AND BENEFITS: Marketing and Communications Manager
Salary – Circa £36,000 pa – pro rata- £60,000 – £70,000 (with some flexibility)
Fully remote working
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Marketing and Communications Manager
Support the development and implementation of a cohesive marketing and communications strategy; including activities across multiple internal and external communication channels in order to consolidate the business position as leaders of the UK based FM related consultancy market through;
- Maintaining cross-channel, audience-centric activities that support the business communication needs, including all written and visual content for it
- To lead, deliver and assist in the creation & production of collateral and other materials using appropriate personal flair and software platforms
- Preparing, reviewing and, as appropriate, approving copy for inclusion in public domain publications, press releases, blogs, bulletins newsletters etc.
- Maintenance and improvement of the branding guidelines ensuring brand consistency, accuracy and appropriateness of messaging for all published materials and communications and by influencing all internal stakeholders to be ambassadors.
- In concert with PR resource to be a point of contact for all press enquiries, escalating potential issues where appropriate
- Directing, developing, and managing the output of digital activities ensuring they have a strong presence on all the digital media channels
- Generation of inbound leads using LinkedIn, Website, SEO, PPC, Social Media etc.
- Drive and develop a wide range of assets i.e. storyboards, videos and digital marketing campaigns that directly contribute to business development and sales
CANDIDATES ATTRIBUTES: Marketing and Communications Manager
- Experience of working within FM and/or contract catering environments is a must
- Extensive experience in marketing, marketing communications and public relations
- Demonstrate evidence of skills, knowledge and experience in the development and delivery of internal and external marketing communications programs including the use of events, conferences, exhibitions, public relations and digital marketing
- Digital experience including managing digital tools, platforms and channels including content delivery, search engine optimisation and search engine marketing, social media, e mail marketing and other appropriate techniques
- Demonstrate successful experience briefing and overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications as well as collateral delivered through digital platforms and channels
- Demonstrate the ability to cultivate and maintain excellent Corporate ID Guidelines and police such guidelines accordingly
- Demonstrate an eye for detail and a design flair that complements and promotes Corporate ID Guidelines
- Demonstrate evidence of successfully monitoring, evaluating and improving marketing communication plans and campaigns.
- Evidence of strong leadership with experience in developing, owning and managing budgets