We are recruiting on behalf of an established and respected contract caterer, who operate across the business and industry sector.
They are looking to recruit a Multi-Site Operations Manager to manage initially four clients in London. A mixture of Banks, Law Firms, Marketing and Finance clients. All the contracts will be across the London estate.
Basic salary – £60,000 with a little room for movement (+Bonus and Package)
To succeed in this role you will need to have:
* A strong understanding of multi-site contract catering operations – within B&I
* The ability to forge and develop excellent relationships with your clients and colleagues
* A flair for food innovation and driving positive change
* Proven ability to engage, lead, manage and motivate multiple teams
* A love of fresh food and exemplary service
* Experience in managing multiple and complex client accounts/budgets
* A strong work ethic and a genuinely enthusiastic manner
The standard of food and service required across the contracts is exemplary, so it is vital you have the passion and commitment to maintain consistency and efficiency across the board.
Within this organisation, there is huge potential for career development, so someone with ambition and desire for personal progression will be of great interest to us.
If you have the multi-site contract catering experience together with the drive and presence to help this business retain contracts and continue to grow, then please apply by sending your CV (Word document please).
Please note, due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.