Fixed-term one year contract
We are currently recruiting a Degree qualified Nutritionist on behalf of an established and progressive contract catering company.
The Nutritionist will work across the UK-wide estate, supporting menu development for this cutting-edge commercial client. It is essential that you have a natural passion for nutritional wellbeing and that you have bags of enthusiasm.
Experienced in foodservice nutrition and already working in a fast-paced, creative environment, you will need to have sound science-based knowledge and have the ability to interpret and communicate this to colleagues as well as the UK-wide customer base.
As an integral member of the senior food team for this National contract, the Nutritionist will be expected to present and deliver evidence-based information to drive business decisions on nutrition in line with the client catering strategy.
Your role will include the following:
- Management and delivery of the bespoke food brand across the client estate (Nationally)
- Supporting recipe development by providing proactive guidance on cooking methods and alternative ingredients whilst completing nutritional analysis
- Ensuring nutrition information provided is accurate and clearly communicated
- Keeping abreast of European Best Practice guidelines and legislation for nutrition and health; communicating relevant information to the food team and the client base
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager to deliver nutritional education in line with workplace health and nutrition
- Being the key point of contact for managers, chefs and company client employees regarding nutrition-related queries
- Consistently bringing new ideas and innovation to the food team which are relevant to health and well-being
- Engagement and interaction with the client group via e-mail, social media and face-to-face
- Running health and wellbeing educational events and pop up stands
- Providing nutrition-related content for marketing collateral and working alongside the marketing manager to deliver this
- Menu and recipe analysis
It is vital that you have experience within a similar role and have the ability to develop the offer within an ever-changing business.
You will need to demonstrate you have the following:
- A Degree within the field of Nutrition
- A natural interest in food, cooking and health
- A confident and articulate way of communicating with a flair for building strong relationships with customers and colleagues
- The ability to work both independently and with managers, chefs and kitchen teams
- Knowledge and experience in translating evidence-based nutrition science into useful information
If this sounds like you and you are keen to work within a growing and progressive company who have an autonomous culture, then please apply by sending your CV. (Word document please).
Please note, we will only contact candidates with the relevant experience who we wish to invite for interview.