This is a fantastic opportunity for an Office Administrator to join a team of industry leading professionals.
Basic salary – £35,000 – £38,000 depending on experience. Monday to Friday office hours.
As Office Administrator, you will be providing proactive and flexible administrative support to the central team and the marketing and communications function across their full range of products. You will be customer focused to both internal and external stakeholders.
As Office Administrator, you will be responsible for managing general office administration, as well as a contact point for the marketing and communications team whilst working with colleagues and senior management team as required. You will be responsible for completing all written documentation, in line with brand standards and by the required deadlines.
A summary of key Tasks for the Office Administrator –
- Proof reading and formatting of documents
- General office administration and office duties
- Supporting the population of company information in the contract tendering process
- To provide administration support to the marketing and communications team. Including conference and exhibition attendance admin, collateral library maintenance, brand promotions via social channels including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Note taking at meetings
Skill Set –
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Thorough, critical and an excellent eye for detail
- Creative flair and innovative mind for new and challenging ideas
- Organisational skills
- Working knowledge of MS office packages including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Customer service skills