This established independent contract catering company are looking to recruit an Operations Director to support their client retention and continued growth within the primary and secondary education sector.
As Operations Director, you will have direct accountability for a number of key contracts and hold responsibility for 4 Operations Managers. The role coverage includes the West Midlands up to the North West, with a small amount of contracts in the South West.
This is a company with an excellent reputation in the marketplace and one known for personal service, fresh food and a hugely passionate team. The ideal Operations Director joining this team must be:
- Experienced at Operations Director level within contract catering (ideally state sector education)
- Motivational, gain natural follow-ship
- A strategist with experience in stepping back from the day to day to focus on special projects and continuous improvement
- Driven by client relationships, quality service and fresh food
- Experienced in nurturing and developing an established, self-sufficient team of multi-site Operators (each having 14-20 contracts)
- Strong financially with a head for the commercials
- Non-corporate in their style with creative flair and an eye for detail
This company operate predominantly within the state education sector. They work with clients where there is a genuine desire to offer its staff an outstanding catering offer. They have many long-standing clients, maintained through dedicated relationship management. This position will play a key role in developing and nurturing those relationships, so it’s imperative you can provide examples of your work in this area.
If you have the skills and experience to become their next Operations Director then please apply by sending your CV as a Word document.
Please note, due to volume of applications, only suitable candidates with the above skills and experience will be contacted.