Our client is a respected, privately owned contract caterer, providing high quality food and beverage into workplace clients, venues and commercial high street locations.
They operate contracts from London to the South West and throughout the Midlands.
They are looking to recruit an Operations Director, based predominantly in London, who can bring a breadth of commercial skills to the leadership team.
The nature of contracts vary from large scale music venues to livery halls and visitor attraction style locations. We are therefore seeking an Operations Director who has worked within commercial retail catering, running everything from cafes, coffee shops, restaurants to large and small scale functions; be it weddings, private parties, corporate dinners etc.
Whilst you will be relatively hands-on, looking after about 15+ venues/locations, generating around £16m turnover and growing rapidly, you will also be a strategist! and part of the senior leadership team.
There is a lot of opportunity for this caterer to grow market share in the commercial venues space, therefore having someone in the team with real vision and ability to work “on” the business is critical to growth.
- have a wealth of senior leadership skills from large-scale commercial venues
- are a visionary and strategist
- can demonstrate sound commercial output, delivering consistently both top and bottom line
- bring solid multi-site skills to the table
- are a self-starter and can take the lead in growing this sector of the business
- are an inspirational, high energy, passionate people manager and a huge foodie…
The please apply for this Operations Director role by sending your CV.