UK Project Manager – National contract
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000
Location: London, flexible working available
This stunning, high profile National contract, is seeking an experienced and established Project manager to oversee all of the new projects within the group. All of the projects are centred around hospitality and will vary in size and budget.
A Project Manager you will have a main base in London, however the Project Manager role will take you all over the country with some overnight stays required up to 2-3 times per month.
All expenses covered for all required travel and a parking space is also allocated at the London site.
Scope of work
- Managing catering, hospitality and event project work across the UK account – 17 sites in total
- Working as part of a leadership team of x8 in the UK reporting into the Account Director
- Key areas of focus are digital strategy and the transition to net zero
- The role will specifically manage and oversee the UK wide group digital App launch and digital installations
- The role will specifically manage all small projects across the UK for all Employee Dining and Hospitality business
- The role will be based in London it will involve travel within the UK – travel estimated at 2-3 days per month
- The role offers flexible working up to 2 days per week
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a management role of a catering business
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong commercial acumen
- The ability to self-manage their time and workload