A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Regional Executive Chef for the Home Counties/London and going as far as north Kent. Salary is around £55k- £60k with the usual company car, laptop, phone & incentive bonus around agreed objectives.
The role is to continue with the growth to ensure that food standards, development and innovation are effectively represented in our business by the Regional Executive Chefs. Reporting to the Regional Director, taking influence and direction on key projects from the Central Food Team, you will be responsible for delivering the highest food standards our business demands. The role is required to support a region of the business but will involve some national travel.
* To lead, demonstrate and deliver the highest of food standards
* Communicate in an open, willing, innovative and effective manner all aspects of food development.
* To support the operations teams and location managers in delivery of quality food standards.
* To lead on new mobilisations
* Develop and deliver chef demonstrations and added value initiatives within schools.
* To support any sales tender process.
* Support key hospitality events within your region.
* To support training within your regional,
* Work as a key member of the food and nutrition team to support the bigger food agenda
* To manage your time and diary in an effective manner with the Regional Director.
As the Regional Executive Chef you will be working for a busy contract catering company who expect the highest standards. This role will suit a person who is looking to come into the education sector or somebody who is moving across would like the freedom of visiting various locations and not tied down to one particular kitchen. My client will also look at people who maybe coming across from a b&I contract also looking to develop as a Regional executive Chef or somebody who is simply looking for a new challenge with a new company.
You will be:
*Passionate about food and great service
*A executive head Chef minimum or existing Regional Support Chef
*Enthusiastic and flexible
*Innovative and creative
*Motivated by delivering excellence