Retention Director – Food Service
Our client is a well-established independently owned Contract Catering company based around the South East regions of the UK. They operate within the Education and B&I sectors.
As the landscape of Food Service faces change and greater competition, this privately owned company are looking to recruit a Retention Director to focus on key contracts approaching re-tender, as well as build strong relationships with all existing clients in order to strengthen retaining their business.
You will work closely with the MD, FD, Operations Directors and BDMs in order to develop the Retention strategy and prioritise key accounts and contracts at risk.
In order to bring real value to this company and this role, you will have previously worked in the Food Service sector, preferably within either Education or B&I. You will have a combination of experience gained from working in Operations and Sales and have worked at a senior or director level.
You will also have experience of marketing, as you will manage the internal marketing team based as Head Office.
The key attributes we will be looking for, as well as the relevant experience for this Retention Director role are:
- The ability to win hearts and minds across all levels, internally and externally
- A broad understanding of varying cost structures within the Food Service sector, particularly from sectors operating with low margins
- Financially and commercially astute
- Innovative, with a track record of demonstrating this via winning or retaining business
- Exceptional Client Relationship skills
- A collaborative approach
If you feel your experience to date would add real value to this role of Retention Director, then please apply initially by sending your CV in a Word Format.