We are now recruiting on behalf of a well-established independently owned Contract Catering company, operating solely within the Education sector.
As the landscape of Food Service continues to face great competition, this privately owned company are looking to recruit a Retention Manager to focus on key contracts approaching re-tender. This role will also focus on building strong relationships with prospective, new and existing clients in order to strengthen client retention.
As Retention Manager, you will work closely with the CEO, Sales Director, Business Development and Operations teams to develop the retention strategy and prioritise key accounts and contracts at risk.
In order to bring real value as Retention Manager, you will have previously worked in the Food Service sector, preferably within either Education or B&I. You will ideally have a combination of experience gained from working in Operations and Sales. We will be looking for very strong Operators from the sector.
We will be short listing candidates who fit the below criteria:
* Experienced Operator within the Food Service (contract catering) sector
* Exceptional client relationship skills and proven contract retention results
* A fantastic communicator, winning hearts and minds, both internally and externally
* Excellent listening skills and the ability to articulate your findings to provide true and effective feedback to internal teams
* A broad understanding of varying cost structures within the Food Service sector, particularly from sectors operating with low margins
* Financially and commercially astute
* A massive foodie with a real passion for the contract catering sector
* Innovative, with a track record of demonstrating this via winning or retaining business
* A collaborative team and goal-focused approach
If you feel your experience would add real value to this role of Retention Manager, then please apply by sending your CV (WORD format).