A fantastic new role for a Sales and Events Manager to join a stunning venue in West London. The venue is truly beautiful and offers the perfect location for grand weddings, summer parties, filming and entertainment to more intimate gatherings with landscaped gardens and breath-taking views.
As Sales and Events Manager, you will lead and compliment a very strong sales and events executive. You will be an energetic and innovative Sales and Events Manager who will own the sales and marketing strategy that promotes the unique offering of the venue, in line with emerging industry trends so you can maximise revenue growth.
As Sales and Events Manager, you will be sales driven to achieve and exceed the monthly sales target. Proactively identify new opportunities for the business through new and existing activities and key account management. Fully understand the pricing structure and maximise opportunity during peak and off-peak periods. Participate in developing ongoing business plans and strategy. Oversee the venues marketing division and lead on the social media strategy.
Ideally as the Sales and Events Manager you will have –
- Previous experience of working within an events, sales and marketing role for an events company/caterer/venue is desirable
- Experience of selling a premium product across a range of event types
- Extremely organised, able to work across multiple tasks
- Previous experience of managing an individual/team
- Ability to adapt approach and style to match your audience
- A natural flair for networking, be self-driven and enthusiastic about success in your role
The basic salary is up to £38,000 plus 10% bonus, 25 holidays plus bank holidays, access to the sales and marketing academy and various development/mentoring opportunities plus more!