Up to £32k Plus Commission
We are currently looking for a talented Sales and Events Manager to join a well-established music and hospitality events venue for this growing events company based in Suffolk
Sales and Events Manager What’s in it for you:
- Healthy and realistic commission structure
- Competitive salary of £32,000 to £35,000
- Meals on duty
- Good work life balance, and time given back in lieu when working/ supporting events
- Discounted tickets for friends and family on music events held within the business
- Fun office environment with regular team socials
- 28 days annual leave
Responsibilities of Sales and Events Manager:
- Act as the main point of contact for initial enquiries, negotiate packages and close sales.
- Develop and maintain personable relationships with clients and colleagues.
-overseeing two sites as part of a small cluster of business in the group
- Liaising with existing and prospective clients regarding their event requirements and creating bespoke proposals in line with company policies.
-arrange with both Head chef and clients for menu sampling days
-organizing Wedding fayres and event packages to increase revenue
- Pre-plan event with the main organizers to ensure both the client and operations team are in full understanding of what’s expected.
- Utilizing the internal booking and CRM systems.
- Upselling where possible to ensure maximum profitability of the event and of course bonus
- Arranging & attending client viewings/ show rounds & menu tastings.
-Working closely with the Sales and Marketing team, to ensure the best possible results and presence in the market.
- Raising detailed function sheets for each event.
- You will be expected to attend certain events to act as the main point of contact, and days in lieu will be offered back accordingly.
-As Sales and Events Manager, you will be a great communicator at all required levels of the business
- Experience working within in a similar Sales & Events Manager role.
-A driver with own car (due to location of site)
- A strong passion for hospitality & creating memorable events from start to finish.
- Sales driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- A proactive attitude to work and always being transparent to clients.
- Excellent communication skills and highly Organised.
- Outgoing personality towards colleagues and clients.
-Have a can do attitude.
-have presence with both Team and clients
-Be hands on as and when required.
If you meet the above criteria as a Sales and Events Manager are a driver with own car and have a drive and passion for food, service and Sales, please forward your CV in a word format as would love to hear from you.