A fantastic new role for a Sales and Events Manager to join a stunning venue in Central London. The venue is truly beautiful and offers the perfect location for grand weddings, meetings, celebrations and banquets.
As Sales and Events Manager, you will lead and compliment the events sales team. Being responsible for both proactive sales activities and reactive selling.
- Managing all email marketing activities including news stories, newsletters and blogging sent to the venue database.
- Overseeing all social media accounts including Twitter, Linkedin, Flickr and Facebook.
- Organising and hosting various client familiarisation events in efforts to create new business.
- Responsible for sales projects that involve both proactive and reactive selling.
- Reporting on all sales figures and sales marketing activities at the end of each month.
- Conduct show rounds if required on a regular basis.
This role is ideal for a fun and vibrant individual who has experience in a reactive and proactive sales position. You will be an energetic and innovative Sales and Events Manager who can drive the sales to achieve and exceed the monthly sales target.
Ideally as the Sales and Events Manager you will have –
- Previous experience of working within an events, sales and marketing role for an events company/caterer/venue is desirable
- Experience of selling a premium product across a range of event types
- Extremely organised, able to work across multiple tasks
- Previous experience of managing an individual/team
- Ability to adapt approach and style to match your audience
- A natural flair for networking, be self-driven and enthusiastic about success in your role
The basic salary is up to £42,000 plus 10% bonus, 25 holidays plus bank holidays, access to the sales and marketing academy and various development/mentoring opportunities plus more!