Seeking a Sales and Marketing Manager to join a unique and very luxurious venue in London.
This is an extremely exciting role for a Sales and Marketing Manager to drive all new business opportunities into the venue through corporate meetings and events, weddings, filming fees, room hire, and private functions.
The venue is stunning with a private terrace overlooking the River Thames in an idyllic location. With several beautiful, light and airy spaces and private rooms within the venue.
This is such an exciting time to join the venue who have recently appointed a fresh new senior leadership team.
As Sales and Marketing Manager your main responsibilities are
- Prepare an annual sales and marketing budget and work to achieve and within those budgets.
- Develop and implement sustainable marketing strategies to achieve the income generation goals in the budgets.
- Identify, develop and exploit new business opportunities, engaging with external agencies and representing the venue at appropriate networking and industry events.
- Drive external enquiries and sell the venue to convert enquiries into confirmed event bookings.
- Work with the Marketing team to ensure the integrity of the brand is maintained in all its facets, from values and visual identity to tone of voice.
- Manage all media, external marketing communications, in print, on the website and across all relevant social media platforms.
- Ensure that all data is held securely but in formats which can be readily applied for instance to mailing lists and in website applications.
- Work collaboratively to set prices for all products.
- Work with the Food, Beverage and Events team to develop the venues internal and external events, and market those events.
- Work with the Marketing and Communications team to co-ordinate the production and dispatch the venue magazine and regular e-newsletters and other mailings.
- Attend and service regular Marketing and Communications team meetings.
The basic salary is between £40,000 – £45,000 plus commission, 5% employer pension contribution, work related travel covered, meals on duty, 28 holidays inclusive of bank holidays