Our client is an established and respected independent contract caterer, operating within the Business & Industry and Retail sector.
Due to increased business over recent and coming months, they are now looking to recruit a highly experienced and dynamic Group Account Director. You will oversee the leadership of one large corporate client in a number of sites across the UK. You will therefore be happy to travel extensively to meet the requirements of the role.
It is essential that you have an in-depth understanding and knowledge of multi-site operations within contract catering, ideally B&I and retail within this fast paced environment.
As a proven Senior Operations Manager/Account Manager or Account Director, the ability to manage and develop teams on a multi-site basis will be essential. To succeed in this role you will need to have:
- An understanding of multi-site contract catering operations
- A strong work ethic and a genuinely enthusiastic manner
- The ability to forge excellent relationships with your clients and teams
- A flair for food innovation and driving positive change
- Proven ability to direct, manage and motivate multiple teams
- A love of fresh food and quality service
- An overall passion for the hospitality industry
- Experience in managing multiple budgets
It is essential you are an experienced leader within multi-site Contract Catering, as you will need to hit the ground running whilst driving standards and consistencies across all the contracts.
The standard of food and service required is exemplary, so it is vital you have the passion and commitment to maintain consistency and efficiency across the board.
If you believe you have the experience, drive and personality to help this business to grow and become an integral part of their management team, then please apply by sending your CV.
Please note, due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.