We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Meetings and Events Planner to join an award-winning events venue in London. This position is to manage all internal meetings and social events for their members and fellows.
This magnificent venue offers a range of award winning meeting, conference, dining and event spaces as well as services supporting virtual and hybrid events. The space connects the heritage of the organisation with iconic modern architecture creating exceptional events and lasting memories.
Senior Meetings and Events Planner – Salary and Benefits:
Salary – £32,000 – £35,000 per annum – Please note this role is initially a 12-month contract to cover maternity however with a big possibility of the role becoming permanent.
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- group personal pension plan with 7% employer contribution
- interest-free season ticket loan
- hybrid working (minimum of 3 days a week on site, subject to the needs of the business and as agreed with your line manager)
- employee assistance programme
- occupational health team – includes employment and work-related health assessments, health checks and workstation assessments
- cycle to work scheme
- corporate eye care scheme with Optical Express.
- professional training and development opportunities
- staff discounts platform – including discounts on cinema tickets and a range of high street brands
- Summer and Christmas staff days.
Senior Meetings and Events Planner overview –
As the Senior Meetings and Events Planner, you will be part of an experienced and dynamic team working at the venue in London. You will be an integral part of a busy planning team managing all aspects of internal social events, including key annual events, lectures, dinners, receptions and ceremonial events. You will also be the main point of contact for any Fellows and Members wishing to book personal events. As well as internal departmental meetings within the venue.
The Senior Meetings and Events Planner is ideal for someone who has worked within colleges, institutions, private members clubs, livery halls where your focus has been on internal meetings and events. Having said this a good commercial outlook is also desirable. You will have a personable nature, be able to deal with people at all levels particularly those with an academic background. You will be able to juggle different tasks at one time and be process driven.
This is a truly great venue, team to work with, and one I have had the pleasure of working with for several years and have placed some fantastic people who are fulfilling successful careers within an award winning events team.