Renowned contract caterer within this stunning Stadium venue in the Heart of Edinburgh is seeking an established Staffing Manager to join their growing team.
As Staffing Manager you will report to the onsite General Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the correct casual and agency staff are booked for events taking place in iconic venues across the company.
Recruiting and training staff is a big part of the Staffing Manager role, maintaining relationships with external staffing agencies is also very key.
The staffing manager will also support the business with human resource administration.
As Staffing Manager you will require:
- Ability to lead, inspire and motivate a large and diverse team with fairness and empathy. Able to create and implement economically sustainable solutions to the benefit of the Client and Company.
- Ability to work within a high-pressured environment through the creation of a strong sense of team spirit, instilling a hunger to be part of a winning team. Anticipates and takes advantage of internal and external factors, for the long-term commercial benefit for the company.
- CIPD Qualified (desirable but not essential)
- Committed to achieving growth by creating a culture of innovation, commitment and dynamism. Has courage to promote and foster independent decision making throughout the team, enabling individual and team growth by learning from mistakes.
- Able listen with empathy enabling impartial judgement, quickly establishing trust and rapport. Being an exemplary role model. Delivering unequivocally client and customer promises and contractual compliance through delivering operational excellence within your teams.
- Relevant experience gained in an HR Officer/Advisor role
- Experience of TU(PE) and change management programmes desirable
- Experience of working within a retail service environment desirable
- A self-starter who is self-confident, logical, systematic and precise
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Strong knowledge of Employment Relations and Tribunal matters
Apply now with a current and updated CV, ensuring you have the relevant experience.